Build Faster, Greener, Safer, Stronger, Better. Design+Build Turnkey with ESB.
 

Why Offsite?

Faster Delivery

Simultaneous construction means we can, at the same time, develop your site and begin erecting your building. Depending on the project’s size, you may go home for a day or two and return to find that the whole building was installed in your absence and finishing work has begun.

Diminished Site Disturbance

A major portion of the work is done remotely, and the extent to which this work arrives completed on site depends on the project and customer’s preferences. The great news is that remote work is not disturbing your day-to-day operations on site.
Faster delivery also reduces the duration of site disturbance compared to conventional site construction.

Learn More About Our Process

927
Jaime J. Garrido, Architect, MBA, Associate Dean, Administrative Services, Chandler-Gilbert Community College

I have found ESB management team to be honest and concerned individuals. ESB was always attentive to our needs and willing to equitably resolve conflicts. I, without hesitation, recommend ESB to anyone wishing to employ them as General Contractors.

Why ESB?

ESB was established in 1984 and has grown substantially since its opening day. We are a stable, thriving small business built on strong values of quality, efficiency, and trustworthiness. There are a number of benefits of choosing ESB Design+Build over other modular manufacturers and general contracting companies.

Honest, Trustworthy + Dependable

ESB may be a successful business, but we never would have gotten where we are if it weren’t for extraordinary people coming together and standing by their values, without exception. To complement the value we add with our products, we practice highly ethical business and provide reliable, friendly service, which is why over 80% of our consistently growing business comes from repeat customers and referrals.

Experienced + Capable

  • Over 30 years in industry with no unsatisfied customers
  • We take on both Commercial and Residential projects
  • ESB employs all construction trades and is fully licensed, insured and bondable to perform all construction services ourselves. This means we are uniquely adept at scrutinizing subcontractor price quotes and provide a cohesive experience for you and your building committee.

Long-Time Mohave Contract Awardee

For a decade ESB has been a Preferred Vendor on the Mohave contract for cooperative educational and governmental purchasing in Arizona.

Members eligible for Mohave procurement receive exclusive discounted prices from ESB in addition to simple ordering procedures that do not require going out to bid. Just submit a purchase order to ESB and get your discounts!

MOHAVE Arizona Cooperative Purchasing

Building Design included in Building Price

For most projects, building design services resulting in stamped plans ready for submission to the local jurisdiction are included in the building price we quote you. The following stamped construction documents are typically included:

  • Architectural Plans
  • Mechanical
  • Plumbing
  • Electrical
  • Structural

We not only save you money in the construction phase, we eliminate the need for you to pay tens of thousands in design fees during the pre-construction phase.

Enhanced Quality Control (QC)

Quality is a top priority at ESB and our indoor factory offers a host of advantages, not the least of which is protection from the elements.

Same leaders and workmen who frame your building at our facility are also involved in site development and foundation work on your site, eliminating potential incongruence.

Support Local

ESB is an Arizona local, woman-owned small business, and we support other Arizona businesses to a huge extent. Over 90% of our building supplies are purchased from fellow Arizona businesses, and much of the remaining 10% are purchased in the greater Southwest United States, such as Texas and California.